'Made well again'
Snuggled against the trees, Nunyara is fully furnished with an eclectic mix of 1950s Vintage Treasures and Retro Curiosities, Playing Cards/Board Games and Mid Century Objets d'Art.
Nunyara sleeps up to four, has its own private bathroom and includes:-
- 1 MAIN Bedroom – Queen BED with electric blanket and sumptuous traditional feather filled eiderdown for snuggly warm winter nights
- Luxury hotel bedding in all double rooms by MicroCloud
- 1 separate bedroom with single bunk beds (SLEEP 2) with electric blankets
- Lounge with ceiling fan
- Kitchen – Elevated Vintage Oven, Vintage Refrigerator, Traditional Tea-Making Facilities, Toaster, All Crockery/Cutlery, Pots/Pans, Tea-towels and Tablecloths Supplied
- Cosy Woodfire heater/Bakers Oven
- Bathroom includes shower/toilet/washbasin
- Enclosed insect-proof verandah fully furnished for lazy afternoons
- Flyscreens on all windows
PLEASE NOTE PRICES DISPLAYED ARE FOR UP TO TWO PERSONS ONLY.
EXTRA PERSONS ARE CHARGED @ $50 each total per weekend stay or $100 each total for longer stays (3 DAYS OR MORE). Each extra person during High Season times is charged $100 total.
Use the calendar to check availability and/or make a booking request for Nunyara. Or you can check availability for all of our accommodation by going to the Bookings page (click here).
A minimum of 2 nights is required for each stay except for long weekend public holidays where a 3 night minimum stay applies. Easter holidays 4 night minimum stay
Peak summer holidays 4 night minimum stay